RonaDeck Resin Bound Surfacing resin is a two-part polyurethane resin used to bind kiln-dried aggregates together to form a highly decorative, permeable surface. RonaDeck Resin Bound Surfacing Resin is UV stable in typical UK conditions and is formulated and manufactured at our production facility in Essex.
- Formulated using an aliphatic resin which is resistant to UV light and will not degrade upon exposure in typical UK conditions
- SuDS compliant - highly permeable
- Application from 15mm for foot traffic
- Application from 18mm for vehicle traffic
- Highly decorative surfacing
- Used for pathways, pool surrounds, driveways and car parks
- Low maintenance
Pack size 7.5kg
Coverage: 4m2 @ 15mm, 3.3m2 @ 18mm
These are typical coverage rates, however they may vary depending on the aggregate used.
Use with kiln-dried aggregate