RonaScreed Fast Drying Underfloor Heating Screed Additive is an additive for site batched screeds is used to quickly reduce the level of retained moisture within the screed allowing floor coverings to be laid over the screed much sooner than with conventional screeds. It also promotes high early strength, permitting early access by following trades.
RonaScreed Fast Drying Underfloor Heating Screed Additive is supplied in concentrated form and used in low dilution. It provides rapid drying and early laying of floor coverings such as sheet vinyl, tiles, carpet etc. When laying onto insulation the minimum screed thickness is 65mm. Heating pipes require a minimum cover of only 30mm of screed. RonaScreed Fast Drying Underfloor Heating Screed Additive must be applied by competent screeding contractors.
- Conforms to BS EN 934-3
- Rapid drying additive for underfloor heating screeds
- Commissioning of the underfloor heating system can begin after only 15 days
- Reduces waiting time before laying floor coverings
- Allows early foot trafficking—24 hours
- Can be installed by non-licensed screeding contractors