RonaScreed SBR is a 40% solids admixture for site batched screeding mortars and fine concretes. The mix design for each is RonaScreed SBR admixture, cement, medium grade sharp sand, aggregate as determined by the mix design, plus water. The components are measured by weight or by volume on-site and mixed using a forced action mixer to form the screed.
Bonded screeds are primed with a mixture of RonaScreed SBR and cement, which achieves monolithic adhesion to correctly prepared concrete or screeds.
RonaScreed SBR screeds are used to lay new screeds and toppings as thin as 10mm bonded. The cured mortar bonds securely to suitably prepared surfaces and is water-resistant.
- will accept foot traffic after 24 hours
- rapid drying—can receive floor coverings such as vinyl, tiles and carpet after 10 days @ 50mm thick
- excellent wear resistance
- bonded screeds from 10mm
- improved compressive, flexural and tensile strength
- suitable for screed pumps