Included in pack
- 6kg RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit resin
- 100kg aggregate
- 7kg sand
RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit is a resin-bound natural aggregate finish surround for planted trees in public and private areas. Surrounding the tree in a solid yet semiflexible construction allows the tree to grow, prevents a build-up of litter and removes a storage or hiding place for hazardous items such as syringes and needles.
RonaDeck Eco Tree Pit comprises a two-component polyurethane resin and a range of selected rounded attractive aggregates. The design of this resin bound aggregate system provides a surface which is attractive, highly porous and able to receive light foot traffic. Its porosity allows water to flow through a 6-10mm aggregate system at the rate of >850 litres/m2 /minute. The flow rate may be reduced when using a smaller or more angular aggregate.
- SuDS compliant—highly permeable
- UV stable—non-yellowing resin
- natural aggregate appearance
- an alternative to tree grilles
- recycled aggregates available
- design can accommodate some tree growth
- attractive; complements the surrounding area
- low maintenance
- variety of colours